Current Dragas Homeowners
When you buy your home from Dragas, we’re with you all the way—even after the closing. Our Warranty Department works closely with new homeowners to ensure that all warranty requests are handled quickly and conveniently.
How does the Warranty process work?
- Upon receipt of your warranty service request a Warranty Department Representative will process the request then notify you to schedule a date and time. After you are scheduled, the Warranty Department will email you a confirmation with your appointment date and time.
- Warranty work, if required, will be performed at intervals of one and 11 months after your occupancy or closing date, whichever occurs first. Only items of an emergency nature will be addressed in between scheduled warranty time frames.
- As outlined in our Orientation Inspection and Acceptance Form, “cosmetic” items will only be considered on the One Month Warranty.
- Additional service requests received subsequent to the one month visit will be held on file by the Warranty Department for action during the 11 month warranty visit.
- To initiate these actions, you must submit a written request to the Warranty Department at our corporate office or submit your request online using our online submission form.
Our Well-Planned Communities add value to your new Dragas home
We’re glad you made the choice to be a Dragas homeowner. Now that you’re settled into your new home, we’re here to help you maintain its value so that you can enjoy your home for years to come. Please let us know how we can help you by submitting your comments or concerns below, and our response team will get back to you in a flash!
Opening Doors For You And a Friend
Friends don’t let friends buy anywhere else. And now there’s even more incentive to encourage someone to consider buying a new home in one of our best-selling communities in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach. If they buy, you save—up to 6 months worth of condo fees. *Buyers cannot be represented by an agent. This offer only applies to sales referred and pre-registered before that buyer visits our sales office.