Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
The Dragas Companies, a well-established real estate developer in Hampton Roads is seeking the talents of a part-time Human Resources Administrative Assistant. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and have a background in human resources administration, we want to hear from you.
- Assist HR department with the recruitment and interview process, including submitting job postings online, collecting employment applications, tracking the status of candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Create and maintain new hire files, prepare orientation and benefits packages and track new employee benefits eligibility.
- Assist with reconciling benefits statements.
- Other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Working understanding of human resources principles, practices and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree is a plus
- 3+ years of HR related administrative experience preferred.