Assistant Construction Superintendent
Assistant Site Superintendent
The Dragas Companies, named America’s Best Builder by Builder Magazine, seeks an Assistant Site Superintendent to join our Production Department. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Schedules and monitors work of subcontractors and Punch Out Personnel.
• Works closely with Sales and Administrative Staff to ensure production and sa;es schedules align.
• Conducts Homeowner Orientation walkthroughs. Identifies quality discrepancies and ensures that ensuing repairs are completed properly and in a timely manner. Follows up with customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction with finished Production Units.
• Assists Site Superintendent with the supervision and performance of on-site construction activities.
• Works with City Inspectors to ensure production fulfills municipal, state and federal code requirements.
• Fills in for Punch Out personnel and Superintendents as assigned.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills desirable.
• One year of residential construction experience required.
• Light construction skills desirable (painting, drywall finishing, carpentry, siding, etc.)
• OSHA 10 certification (preferred)
• RLD certification (preferred)
• Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
• Must be able to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout the workday.
• Must be able to work a minimum of 8 continuous hours in exposed weather conditions.
• Ability to see within normal parameters.
• Ability to hear within normal range.