Purpose and Scope of Position:
Assist Dragas Companies end users with daily computer concerns by troubleshooting and answering IT questions. Perform varying degrees of problem analysis and resolution of software and hardware related issues.
- Respond to user request for technical support on computers, phones, and software
- Install or repair and configure or troubleshoot computers, monitors, printers and network equipment.
- Install, update, troubleshoot and repair company software.
- Inventory and maintain computer, printers, A/V, and network equipment
- Provide support and guidance to end users via in person, remote connection, and traveling to sites.
- Manage installation, configuration, and updates to business applications
- Provide support for Microsoft office products and various other desktop applications
- Ability to Interact in person or over the phone with people from all backgrounds
- Recommends and performs system and network upgrades
- Compile data in support of equipment, software, and user relocation or system migrations
- Monitor and manage relevant platform technologies
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows Server
- General knowledge of software implementation and ability to troubleshoot and correct errors
- Experience with network equipment, switches, routers, and cabling
- Basic computer navigation and technical skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of network security
- Experience with host and virtual servers
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of multiple system and connectivity options.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Excellent attention to details and follow up skills.
- Integrity, initiative, intellect and loyalty
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency with Windows 10 and iOS
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Technical documentation skills in communications and network hardware and software
- Standard business hours weekday schedule
- After-hours project work may be required
- Travel to various job sites when required
- Must have vehicle
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate good credit standing
- Associates Degree in Information Technology preferred
- 2 + years of experience in Information Technology
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ or similar certification a plus
Interactions with Others (Internal and External):
- All levels of employees within the Dragas Companies
- Third party vendors and partners
- Corporate Office
- Construction Sites
- Sales/Leasing Offices
- Mortgage Company
- Stand or walk or sit alternatively depending on the day's needs
- Bend, stoop, and squat
- Drive automobile
- Write/type for communication frequently needed
- Grasp/turn telephone and doorknob
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment
- Lift/carry 10-40 lbs. on occasion