Assistant Construction Superintendent
The Dragas Companies, named America’s Best Builder by Builder Magazine, seeks an Assistant Site Superintendent to join our Production Department. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Schedules and monitors work of subcontractors and Punch Out Personnel.
- Conducts Homeowner Orientation walkthroughs. Identifies quality discrepancies and ensures that ensuing repairs are completed properly and in a timely manner. Follows up with customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction with finished Production Units.
- Assists Project Manager with the supervision and performance of on-site construction activities.
- Fills in for Punch Out personnel and Project Managers as assigned.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills desirable.
- One year of residential construction experience required.
- Light construction skills desirable (painting, drywall finishing, carpentry, siding, etc.)
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 continuous hours in exposed weather conditions.
- Communication skills using the spoken word.
- Ability to see within normal parameters.
- Ability to hear within normal range.