Dragas Companies Public Safety Information
In light of concerns over the COVID-19 virus public health threat, The Dragas Companies is taking extra precautions to ensure our residents and staff remain safe and healthy by following updates and protocols suggested by the CDC, local and state agencies.
We wanted to update you on what actions we’re taking as a company for the safety of our visitors, residents, staff, and community. As information and protocols change, we may need to adjust or modify our operations. We will communicate and post all updates as quickly as possible.
Updated June 5, 2020
Sales Offices & Models
- Our community sales offices are open Mon-Sat, 11am - 6pm & Sun 12pm - 6pm.
- We can accommodate virtual appointments. We also have DocuSign available to complete necessary paperwork from home
- We’ve added extra cleaning measures, which include increasing the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and adding disinfecting wipes at our sales offices and each of our models
- Video tour of our models are available, as well as virtual tours (via FaceTime or Zoom), self-guided and guided tours by appointment. We are conducting tours 7 days a week. Please call 757-471-2004 Monday-Saturday to schedule your tour.
- Our staff is available by phone and email Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00 and Sat, 10:00-5:00. In an effort to minimize contact, we are evaluating and prioritizing all service requests as they come in. Should you experience an emergency request, please call the numbers below:
- For emergency service requests for The Apartments at Spence Crossing, please call 757-471-2004 during office hours and 888-826-4229 after hours and on weekends.
- For emergency services request for Columbus Station Apartments, please call 757-490-0350 during office hours, and 757-473-0175 after hours.
Community Amenities & Common Spaces
- To conform with CDC guidelines, all resident events, including previously reserved parties and meetings, have been canceled until further notice
- We will be postponing all in-home warranty service visits until further notice, except for home emergencies
- We can continue to provide service visits through our trade partners as long as both our trade partners and homeowners feel comfortable, this will be determined on a case-by-case basis
- We will continue servicing any outdoor repair requests and will be available for questions regarding your home warranty during regular business hours
- We will also extend the warranty of those affected by this decision, and commit to providing you with quality service as soon as normal operating conditions are restored
- After hours Emergency Line is 757-453-4644. For questions about your warranty service appointment or warranty, please contact our warranty department at 757-965-4345 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently, we are experiencing no delays in our construction
- We are working closely with our suppliers and trade partners to communicate any upcoming changes