Dragas Companies Public Safety Information
In light of concerns over the COVID-19 virus public health threat, The Dragas Companies is taking extra precautions to ensure our residents and staff remain safe and healthy by following updates and protocols suggested by the CDC, local and state agencies.
We wanted to update you on what actions we’re taking as a company for the safety of our visitors, residents, staff, and community. As information and protocols change, we may need to adjust or modify our operations. We will communicate and post all updates as quickly as possible.
Updated March 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Sales Offices & Models
- All Dragas Companies Sales Offices will be by appointment only until further notice
- We can accommodate virtual appointments. We also have DocuSign available to complete necessary paperwork from home
- We’ve added extra cleaning measures, which include increasing the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and adding disinfecting wipes at our sales offices and each of our models
- We will be postponing all leasing appointments and service requests until further notice. Should you experience an emergency request, please call the numbers below:
- For emergency services request for Spence Crossing Apartments please call 757-471-2004
- For emergency services request for Columbus Station Apartments, please call 757-473-0175
Community Amenities & Common Spaces
- To conform with CDC guidelines, all resident events, including previously reserved parties and meetings, have been canceled through 4/30.
- We will be postponing all in-home warranty service visits until further notice, except for home emergencies
- We can continue to provide service visits through our trade partners as long as both our trade partners and homeowners feel comfortable, this will be determined on a case-by-case basis
- We will continue servicing any outdoor repair requests and will be available for questions regarding your home warranty during regular business hours
- We will also extend the warranty of those affected by this decision, and commit to providing you with quality service as soon as normal operating conditions are restored
- After hours Emergency Line is 757-453-4644. For questions about your warranty service appointment or warranty, please contact our warranty department at 757-965-4345 or email us email@example.com
- Currently, we are experiencing no delays in our construction
- We are working closely with our suppliers and trade partners to communicate any upcoming changes